How to create custom envelopes
The envelope format allows you to deliver your video via a digital envelope, and is an opportunity to create a fully branded experience for them.
The Envelope Builder is available for Pro and Premium clients.
Bespoke envelopes (up to three) are available to Premium clients only.
If you would like in-depth training on using the Envelope and Landing Page Builders, click here to register.
- Log into your ThankView portal > Settings > My Portal.
- Scroll down to My Envelopes, then click Create Envelope.
- Access the Envelope Builder directly within a campaign in the Page section.
- Click Copy Shareable Link within the Envelope Builder to share it with the person who will be creating your envelope.
Once you click Create Envelope, you'll see the first page where you can start the process and even find envelope examples.
Below are the details that allow you to fully customize your envelope, as well as the required formats:
- Name of the Envelope
- Envelope Color (hex code)
- Envelope Text Color (hex code)
- Envelope Liner Color (hex code)
- Logo for Front of Envelope (.jpeg or .png)
- Logo for Envelope Back Flap (.jpeg or .png)
- Postmark Inner Copy
- Stamp image (.jpeg or .png)
- Front design (swoop and stripe)
- Front design color (hex code)
Once you've finished designing your envelope, click Save and Continue to save your landing envelope.
'Iolani School's envelope keeps it cool and fresh with their logo feature on the top left front of the envelope and the back flap as well. They kept the inside liner their solid red color but mixed it up with a black and red stripe across the bottom.
This envelope does a great job featuring faces on the stamp. Consider featuring students, staff, or volunteers in the stamp photo!
Be sure to consider your landing page photo and colors. University of Florida College of Journalism decided to match the envelope color with the top banner.
Here's how it all came together.
You can only delete an envelope before it is used in a campaign. If you'd like to make any edits, click the wrench icon in the top right-hand corner of the envelope you'd like to edit.
If you have already used your envelope in a campaign, but would like to change it, please reach out to your Client Success Representative.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to your Client Success Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.