How to create custom landing pages
The landing page is where your recipients view your videos, and is an opportunity to create a fully branded experience for them.
The Landing Page Builder is available for Starter, Pro, Premium, and Free Trial clients.
Bespoke landing pages are available to Premium clients only.
If you would like in-depth training on using the Envelope and Landing Page Builders, click here to register.
- Log into your ThankView portal > Settings > My Portal.
- Scroll down to My Landing Pages, then click Create Landing Page.
- Access the Landing Page Builder directly within a campaign in the Page section.
- Click Copy Shareable Link within the Landing Page Builder to share it with the person who will be creating your landing page.
Creating a Landing Page
Once you click Create Landing Page, you'll see the first page where you can start the process and even find landing page examples.
Below are the details that allow you to fully customize your landing page, as well as the required formats:
- Landing Page Title
- Navigation Bar (hex code)
- Organization Logo (.jpeg or .png, must be less than 1000px width)
- Your Background (.jpeg or .png, 1301 x 960px)
- Call to Action Text (hex code)
- Call to Action Button (hex code)
- Secondary Button Text (hex code)
- Reply Button (hex code)
- Save Button (hex code)
- Share Button (hex code)
Once you've finished designing your landing page, click Save and Continue to save your landing page.
The Landing Page Builder defaults to adding a white gradient on the background image for accessibility purposes. If you would like the gradient removed, please reach out to your Client Success Representative.
Illinois State University went for simple and on-brand with this landing page design. Featuring their primary red, this landing page draws their recipients to an iconic scene from campus. When in doubt, a photo that highlights your location is a great background image.
This landing page does a great job featuring faces on the background photo. Consider featuring students, staff, patients, or volunteers.
Never underestimate the power of bright colors and fun energy! Alpha Gamma Delta does just that by posing the students together with balloons that compliment their branding.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to your Client Success Representative or email@example.com.